Apply to Join Our Faculty Advisory Network
UPDATE: Applications are now closed. Thank you for your strong interest and support. Applicants will be notified within a month regarding next steps. Subscribe to be notified when applications re-open.
- Current women faculty with, at minimum, 3 years of experience on faculty at a school of medicine or affiliated research center. Full professors and those in leadership roles are welcome to apply.
- Ability to commit to a one-year engagement with our Senior Advisor.
- Complete the application by June 15, 2022 – space is limited.
- If accepted, within a month, we will email you to schedule a 15-minute needs assessment interview.
- Meet and consult with your Senior Advisor on a regular basis (usually monthly), who will work with you to address your needs.
- After one year, you may continue to access CWAMS’ resources.
We ask accepted Faculty Advisory Network program participants to support our work with a donation.