- Current women faculty with, at minimum, 3 years of experience on faculty at a school of medicine or affiliated research center. Full professors and those in leadership roles are welcome to apply.
- Ability to commit to a one-year engagement with our Senior Advisor and complete an early-term and exit survey.
There is no cost to participate as we pilot our Faculty Network program. We warmly invite those who are able to support our work with a donation. Additionally, we ask that participating faculty “pay-it-forward” by committing to mentor younger women in the field for 30-minutes each month via our partner AMWA’s new mentorship platform.
- Complete the application on the left.
- Within 10 days, we will email to schedule a 15-minute needs assessment interview to match you with a CWAMS Senior Advisor. (Should you apply after we are at capacity, you will be notified and given priority for future openings.)
- Consult with your Senior Advisor, who will connect you with needed supports and resources, including sponsors, and follow-up to evaluate progress and address new needs.
- After one year, you will be welcome to remain in our network on an ongoing basis.